According to Inc.com, the IRS penalizes 1 out of 3 business owners, for payroll errors.
Managing payroll can be daunting for any business owner. Every time you hire someone, there are forms to fill, checks to sign, taxes to pay, regulations to comply with, paid time off to track, and many more human resources tasks. Mistakes are bound to be made.
Using the right payroll service for your business will free up your time and energy, so you can focus on what’s more important: growing your business.
Payroll is typically the largest expense for most businesses, and accurate payroll is key to keeping your team and business running smoothly. Therefore, working with a best-in-class payroll service provider can save you time, money and heartache.
The payroll platform you choose should give you control and flexibility with easy-to-use functionality, which are the cornerstone of Payroll Ready’s payroll solution.
Here’s a brief list of must-haves for your payroll solution:
– Self-service tools: empower employees by giving them access to their own data, enable them to get up-to-the minute information, free them to concentrate on their work
– Realtime changes: changes go live without back-end processing time providing the most accurate look at payroll data
– Mobility: You and your employees should have access via desktop and mobile app
– Automation: streamline processes with one-time data entry to relieve the administrative burden
– Exportability: customizable reporting – accessible anytime, anywhere
– Support: excellent account management with clear training and automated upgrades
Working with a quality payroll and timekeeping provider like Payroll Ready makes payroll easy so you can focus on reaching your business goals.